For the general Terms and Conditions see the bottom of this page.
- Account: the personal account made available to you by Gezondeboel for the purposes of using the Services purchased.
- Intellectual Property Rights: all intellectual property rights and associated rights, including but not limited to copyright, database rights, domain name rights, trade name rights, knowhow rights, trademark rights, design rights, related rights and patent rights.
- Office Hours: the time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except on official public holidays in the Netherlands.
- Party or Parties: the parties to the Agreement, referring to you and Gezondeboel either individually or collectively.
- Services: all services that Gezondeboel supplies to you under the Agreement, which may include: making available the Web Portal through which the online self-help programmes are provided.
- Web Portal: the Gezondeboel web portal through which the Services are offered.
- Website: the Gezondeboel website, www.gezondeboel.nl, and any other domains (or subdomains).
- Written: correspondence that is prepared on paper, dated and signed. Besides paper correspondence, the term written also covers emails and fax messages, where the origin and integrity of such messages can be established with sufficient certainty.
Creation of the Agreement and the Services
The Services offer you the opportunity to make use of self-help programmes via an online platform. You decide for yourself how you use the Services and for what specific purposes. To make use of the Services, you are required to register. Completing the registration process results in the creation of the Agreement between you and Gezondeboel.
When using the Services, you may be asked to complete questionnaires. These questionnaires are used to identify your progress and symptoms. The questionnaires do not provide a diagnosis. To obtain a diagnosis, you should consult a qualified doctor, psychologist or psychotherapist. You can use the questionnaires to decide which self-help programmes you take. The aim of the self-help programmes is to give you support with (psychological or other) symptoms. Gezondeboel does not provide treatment, so your use of the Services does not create a treatment agreement between you and Gezondeboel. You should be aware that to obtain treatment you will need to consult a doctor, psychologist or psychotherapist.
Rules for Use and Account
Security and Privacy
Gezondeboel will make every effort to secure the Services against misuse and unauthorised access to your data. As part of these efforts, Gezondeboel has ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 certification. When using the Services your personal data is processed. For more information, click here to read our privacy statement.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights to the Services, and all information and images on the Website, are held by Gezondeboel and its licensors. Gezondeboel grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable rights to use the Services, and all information and images on the Website, to the extent that these arise under the Agreement or are otherwise granted by Written communication. The rights of use apply for the duration of the Agreement. You are not authorised to make changes to the Services and you are not entitled to a copy of the source files for the Services, except in situations where this is permitted by law.
Gezondeboel may take measures (including technical measures) to protect the Services. If Gezondeboel has taken such security measures then you are not permitted to circumvent or remove this security. You are not permitted to remove any designation of Intellectual Property Rights from the Services or make any change to this. Nor may you remove any designations relating to confidentiality from the Services.
The data and information that you enter via the Services, without the involvement of a treatment professional, remain your property. You grant Gezondeboel a right to use such data and information for the duration of the Agreement. You can terminate this right of use by requesting the removal of the data and information (when terminating the Agreement or otherwise).
Availability, Maintenance, Support and Changes
- Gezondeboel will work to keep the Services available as much as possible, but it does not guarantee uninterrupted availability.
- Gezondeboel is entitled to make changes and carry out maintenance to the Services or any part of them.
- Maintenance and changes to the Services by Gezondeboel may result in all or part of the Service being temporarily unavailable.
Gezondeboel will make efforts to give timely notification of these limitations on use. For support (including technical support), please contact the Gezondeboel helpdesk. The helpdesk can be contacted during Office Hours on +31 20 8545108 and email@example.com. Gezondeboel will work to deal with helpdesk requests within a reasonable period. The time required to resolve any issues reported may vary.
Charges and Payment Terms
You are required to pay a charge for the use of the Services. Payment can be made by following the payment instructions on the Website. Gezondeboel is entitled to send invoices by electronic means. A payment period of 30 days applies to all invoices, unless a different payment period is stated on the invoice or you have made a Written agreement that a different payment period applies.
Duration and Termination
Unless otherwise agreed, the Agreement is entered into indefinitely. You can terminate the Agreement at any time.
Gezondeboel will retain all your data and information for the duration of the Agreement. Following termination of the Agreement, Gezondeboel will make efforts to provide you with a copy of such data and information at your request. Gezondeboel will not include data models. The copy will be provided in a common file format, to be determined by Gezondeboel.
The Agreement is subject to Dutch law, unless compulsory consumer law requires otherwise. Therapieland may transfer its rights and obligations under the Agreement to any third party that takes over Gezondeboel or its business operations.
You should notify Gezondeboel immediately in the event of a change of name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information relevant for the performance of the Agreement if necessary.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Gezondeboel firstname.lastname@example.org.